Requests for location shooting
Based on the solid understanding and collaboration of many residents of the prefecture, including potential shooting locations, the Saga Prefectural Film Commission is committed to enhancing the shooting activities within the prefecture. In order to ensure that as many producers as possible can continue to conduct shooting smoothly for many years to come, please comply with the following matters.
- Please appoint a contact person to negotiate with the Film Commission and clarify the responsibilities of this person.
- Please explain to local residents and obtain their consent in advance if shooting, etc. is to take place during the night or if noise is expected to be generated, or if there is any other disturbance to the lives of local residents.
- Please inform the FC of the details of any discussions with the referred facility or others, regardless of whether or not they are used.
- Any cancellation of shooting or rescheduling of shooting must be notified immediately to the facility manager, shooting collaborators, etc., and also to the FC.
- Before shooting, please consult with the facility manager, shooting collaborators, etc., and comply with any instructions or other conditions that may be required.
- Please be sure to fully maintain the facility/place in its original condition and clean up at the end of the shoot.
- FC will not cover the costs of shooting, etc. (i.e., provide funding), nor will it act as an agent to negotiate prices with businesses. Therefore, producers are responsible for entering into contracts or outsourcing orders with vendors as required for shooting, etc.